Thursday, May 12, 2011

If I were to choose my favorite piece of technology....

I do not consider myself a fan of technology, therefore, does not interest me to be fashionable with the latest in tecnology, I think the technological devices should used  to saltisfacer needs and not as a consumer market product. I have a normal cellphone, not prehistoric, but neither of latest model, I don't have mp4 because I hear music from the phone, I have no plasma or LCD in my home, my laptop is old, but still serves me :)

Now, if I were to choose my favorite piece of technology, I choose  mp3 players, music and data storage, what could be better? are also small, making it easy to transport and use in all situations and places. I remember that the first one I had,  my mother gave me for Christmas many years ago and since then I keep using them,  It have emerged new devices as mp4, mp5, ipod, cell phones with better features than mp3, but even so,  I still carry an mp3, auque now I use just for data storage.

1 comment:

  1. Mp3 players, is a very important technological device, I cannot live without the music
    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete