Thursday, July 5, 2012

Topic Free....

When you tell me "today you gotta write about a topic free", I don't knew what do! but in this moment I thought, what thing is most free that be free, then I written about freedom :)

Every time that I think about "freedom" (and I do with frecuency) I imagine me in the forest or beach, I stay lying on the ground or sand looking the heaven, I feel the air touching my face and I hear the sound of nature, in this moment don't exist problems, responsabilities or obligations, only exist the universe and me, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... this is the real freedom! because freedom isn't something that they teach you in books, isn't "the space" they give you for take decisions.We only get freedom, if we put in place first our thoughts and feelings, instead of accepting what "the world" has destined for each of us.

Freedom for be free!!! because 
FREEDOM IS BE FREE....

No comments:

Post a Comment